Purity Prayer

This beautiful prayer was given to us by a dear Catholic friend. She recommended we pray it every morning when we wake up and every evening before we go to bed.... God Bless!
Dear Blessed Mother, I give my soul to your care. Let me always remember to be pure in thought, word and action. Protect my mind and my will so that all my thoughts and desires will be pleasing to God.
Hail Mary full of grace......
Dear Blessed Mother I give my heart to your care. May I love you with all my heart. Help me always to love my neighbor. And help me avoid friends who might lead me away from Jesus.
Hail Mary full of grace.....
Dear Blessed Mother, I give my body to your care. May I always be modest & pure in how I dress. Let me never offend God against the virture of purity.
Hail Mary full of grace....