Thinking Blogger Award

Oh my goodness I've been tagged for The Thinking Blogger Award by my dear friend Marjorie. Thank you so much for the compliments as a biased mom I am going to have to agree that my children are really great and make me grateful everyday!! In analyzing what motivates me to think and reassess and continually return to tried and true methods of homeschooling -- the CM way, I have to say it is my children. They challenge me daily in our lifestyle of learning journey and I truly could not imagine my life being so rich today without them!

I have to admit this tag is a bit more challenging than the last one because there are sooooo many blogs that I visit on a weekly basis that give me "something to love, something to think about and something to do", but in regards to the top 5 that really does vary on where my thinking is being directed at the time...

Recently I would say my top 5 include....

Theresa at Lapaz Farm Home Learning - For sharing all her incredible Learning Center projects and other Montessori activities with really great pictures. Theresa your extra efforts are not in vain for all those photos have really helped to inspire and motivate me in exploring and trying other options that other wise I could not *see* here at the Academy - Thank you!!

Elizabeth at Real Learning and Faithful Over Little Things for continually challenging me in my thoughts about life, raising a large family with balance and devoted love, and homeschooling in more natural ways.

Kim at Starry Ranch for her ideas on making your own Montessori materials and her beautiful visuals on making your own Home Management Binder. This past year you have really been helpful in making me a better mom and teacher!

Suzanne at Gladdest Hours for inspiring me by taking ideas (especially regarding CoGS) and doing them in a simplistic manner. I find myself getting 'stuck' when things are not perfect (i.e. right kind of sheep, tabernacle, tomb etc) and you are continually showing me that our children have incredible imaginations and don't need perfection to benefit from these wonderful presentations. Your creativity is very motivating and resets my spark plugs ;-) -- Thank you.

Dawn at By Sun and Candelight for sharing her faith in such a way that also inspires my creative juices to try many new and wonderful ideas with my children. Both Dawn and Marjorie leave me in awe with their nature study discoveries and wealth of knowledge and beauty -- Thank you for enriching my life!